Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japanese EarthQuake

First of all, I think that it would be perfectly appropriate to say a little something about the Japanese earthquake. I think we all watched (and continue to watch) in horror at what happened to the people of Japan the other day. I am certain that everyone reading this is saying a little prayer for all of the victims of this terrible event. It now seems that not only the earthquake and tsunami are causing problems, their nuclear power plants are now causing serious issues. I don't think we have seen such a massive event in a very long time. But I do want to bring up a point here.

As you all know, we have been seeing a lot of earthquakes lately. I am beginning to believe that there is something very strange going on. I am not the type of person to believe in crazy things such as Niburu or the world coming to an end, but I am really starting to wonder why we are having all of these earthquakes. Some will say that we have always had earthquakes like this and nothing is different but I beg to differ with you. We have not seen this many earthquakes with such devastation in a very long time.

So what do you think is doing this? Some say it is because of HAARP and some say it is a sign that the End Times are coming. Others just say it is just the way the earth works. What are your theories?

No comments:

Post a Comment